Sticky Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken ThighsBluff Meat Supply
Place all ingredients not marked ‘after cooking’ into the base of a 2.5 quart slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours
- Mix together the water & cornstarch, then stir into the slow cooker.
- Turn the heat to high and cook for 30 more minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve over rice, spooning the sauce over everything.
- Garnish with green onions.
To assemble ahead and freeze:
- Place all ingredients not marked ‘after cooking’ into a gallon sized freezer bag.
- Squeeze out as much air as possible, and freeze flat for up to 3 months.
- To cook, thaw completely before cooking according to directions above.