Sticky Ox tail By Chef TraceyBluff Meat Supply
- 5kg – Bms Ox Tail
- 1 Cup – Finely chopped Onions
- 1 Cup – Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Cup – Chopped Carrots
- 4 Houses – Garlic
- 1 Stick – Fresh rosemary
- 4 – Fresh Bay leaves
- 500ml – Coke
- 2 Tbs – Salt
- ¼ Tbs – Black pepper
- 1 Block – Beef Knorr
- 2 Tbs – Ox tail soup
- 1/3 Cup – Olive oil
- Place your pot on the stove at high temp.
- Place your olive oil, BMS Ox tail and your coke into the pot with your beef Knorr cube.
- Boil for 45min, or until the coke evaporates into a thick sauce. Remove from stove.
- Place the BMS ox tail into a oven dish place the balance of all the above ingredients into the dish
- Add ½ cup water and cover with a lid. Place in the oven at 150 C for 2 hours, keep checking if needed add a little water.
- Once the meat is soft and tender remove from the oven.
Jack of potato or rice / stamp and BMS carrots