Mustard Herbed FilletBluff Meat Supply
- 1 whole fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Wholegrain mustard
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon this over coating the entire fillet.
- Put this on a tray and pop it into the oven.
- The cooking time is 25 minutes. (20 minutes if it’s a small fillet of about 1kg) This is the perfect amount of time to please all at the dinner table. The head and middle section of the fillet will be medium rare while the tail will be more on the medium side.
- Cover with tin foil and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with wholegrain mustard mixed with a few tablespoons of cream.