Brisket / Short Rib Mustard Stew By Our Chef TraceyBluff Meat Supply
- 1.8KG of BMS Brisket or Short rib
- ½ Cup fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tsp of ground pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 3 tbs of flour
- 1 tbs mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of fresh cream
- Place BMS brisket in a pot and cover with water completely.
- Add all brisket ingredients
- Bring to a boil and then turn heat down to low and cover. Allow to cook for 2 ½ hours or until the meat is soft.
- Remove the meat and the vegetables from the broth.
- In the broth, add your sauce ingredients, stir until thick sauce for about 5 min
- Place vegetables and meat into the cooked sauce.
- Turn off the stove, place lid and allow to absorb the sauce.
Serve with rice or pasta.