Beef Wellington By Chef TracyBluff Meat Supply
- 3 kg BMS topside beef roast
- 1 cup mushrooms slices
- 10 slice BMS ham
- 1\2 cup onions
- 1 roll of Today’s pastry
- 2 tbs salt
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 1 egg
- 1 cup beef stock
- Add beef stock and topside roast in a deep cooking pot. Allow to cook for 45mins.
- Once cooked to satisfaction and removed from the pot, allow the roast to cool down entirely.
- Roll out the pastry and evenly arrange the sliced mushroom on the surface at the Center surface.
- Over the mushroom, place the ham slices.
- Now you may place the topside roast on the ham slices.
- Use the pastry rolls on the side to carefully cover the topside roast.
- Preheat your oven at 160 degrees.
- Place the roll in an oven tray and generously paint the roll with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle salt and rosemary over the top surface of the wellington roll.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 45 mins or until golden brown.
Serving suggestion: Serve immediately after cooking, with BMS mix veg or creamy mash. If preferred, substitute ham, with pesto of your choice.