- 1 BMS Pork Leg 2kg
- 125 ml Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Thyme
- 4 House of Garlic Grated
- 2 Tbs Raw Honey
- 4 Tbs – Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs – Coarse Salt
- To begin, remove the thing layer of skin at the top layer of fat on your pork leg.
- Place the BMS Pork Leg into an oven tray.
- In a blender, use lemon juice, garlic, thyme and honey to create a fine paste.
- Combine the marinade past with the BMS pork leg and spread evenly over the meat.
- Sprinkle coarse salt over the fat.
- Remember to cover the pork leg cut with foil.
- Place the tray into the oven at 180 °
- Allow to cook for 45mins.
- Thereafter, remove tray from the oven and turn over the pork leg.
- Allow it to cook for a further 45 mins.
- Now, you should turn on the grill setting on your oven and all the fat to crackle until you hear a “popping” sound.
- At this point, it time to remove the roasted pork leg from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
You may serve with rice and BMS country crop veggies.
If you desire more flavour to your roast, consider adding BMS sweet chilli sauce to your marinate paste.