– 1 kg of BMS beef mince
– 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion
– 1/2 cup of finely chopped Dania
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 egg
– 1 medium sized block cheese cut into small pieces
- Mix the BMS beef mince with all ingredients, except the cheese, in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients properly.
- Take small lumps of mixture and make round balls using your hands. Make them as big as golf balls.
- When completed, take each meatball and make a hole with your finger in the middle of the meatball.
- Place a block of cheese in the holes.
- Roll the meatballs until the holes are sealed.
- Place in an oven tray.
- Mix 1 packet of brown onion soup in a cup of water. Pour this then over the meatballs in the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven at 170′ for 25 minutes or until cooked.
Serve with mash or rice and BMS country crop.